With an objective to recognise the extraordinary women students in the field of science and technology, Adobe India has announced scholarship programme, exclusively for women students. The scholarship is called as ‘Women in Technology Scholarship Programme’. Adobe India notified officially about the scholarship scheme and the last date to apply is 22nd September 2019.
The scholarship programme offered by Adobe India will enable the women to demonstrate their skills and work towards innovation. The winners of the scholarship programme will have an opportunity to pursue an internship with Adobe India in 2019. The recipients of scholarship need not worry about paying the tuition fee for B.Tech, M.Tech or dual degree courses. The company will sponsor the tuition fee for two years.
All the female citizens of India who are enrolled in various universities across the country are eligible to register for this scholarship programme. However, only those candidates who enrolled in courses related to science and technology are eligible to register for the scholarship programme.
How to Register for Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship Programme?
- Interested students can email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- While sending the applications, the applicants must include Reference Letter from a Professor, Academic Transcripts from Current or Past Institution and Statement of Purpose (resume).
- The applicants must mail the applications to the above-mentioned e-mail address by September 22, 2019
- The official announcement on the details related to candidates selected for the scholarship programme will be declared on October 2019.
- While preparing the Statement of Purpose, the candidates must note that they need to introduce themselves and summarize the undergraduate work.
The applications have to be submitted online by 5 pm on September 22nd, 2019.