Ahmedabad University has collaborated with the Rady School of Management (University of California) to introduce MBA in Pharmaceutical Management course. The course is exclusively designed for professions from Research & Development, Operations, Manufacturing and Sales & Marketing working in Bio-Pharma sectors.
The MBA Pharmaceutical Management course will hone the skills of these professionals and open up new career avenues in the market. The course has been designed by taking global trends in innovation and drug delivery into consideration.
The first batch of MBA Pharmaceutical Management course offered by Ahmedabad University will begin from September 29, 2018. After the successful completion of the course, Ahmedabad University will award MBA degree in Pharmaceutical Management while the University of California will award a certificate.
Who must Join MBA Pharmaceutical Management Course at Ahmedabad University?
Candidates who satisfy the below-mentioned criteria can take admission in MBA Pharmaceutical Management course offered by Ahmedabad University.
- Professionals associated with the pharmaceutical industry with at least 6 to 9 years of experience.
- Consultants in pharmaceutical industry and professionals in Life Sciences
- Professionals associated with healthcare industries, bioinformatics and biotechnology
- Owners/ promoters of pharmaceutical ventures
- Medical practitioners and pharmacists
Ahmedabad University MBA Pharmaceutical Management Fee Structure: -
- The fee structure of two-year MBA Pharmaceutical Management course offered by Ahmedabad University is Rs. 4.5 lakhs per annum (inclusive of the hostel stay during the residency period).
- Female candidates who get admission in MBA Pharmaceutical Management course of Ahmedabad University will be offered scholarship equivalent to 10% of the course fee.
The admissions are open now, and the candidates can visit the official website of Ahmedabad University to submit the online application form.