Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NEW DELHI: Army Institute of Fashion And Design (AIFD) released the AIFD WAT 2022 admit card on the official website today, on May 26, 2022. To download the admit card of AIFD WAT 2022 the candidates should visit the official website, aifd.cbtexam.in. The candidates have to provide the login credentials such as login ID and password for downloading the hall ticket. The authorities are scheduled to commence the AIFD WAT exam 2022 on May 29, 2022.
AIFD WAT 2022: Important Dates
AIFD WAT 2022 exam will be held in online mode (a computer based test). Check the important dates of the AIFD WAT exam here in the following table.
Release of AIFD WAT admit card
May 26, 2022
AIFD WAT 2022 exam date
May 29, 2022
AIFD WAT 2022 result date
June 4, 2022
Steps to Download AIFD WAT Admit Card 2022
On the day of the AIFD WAT exam, the candidates should carry the admit card to the exam centre. Entry without the AIFD WAT 2022 admit card to the exam hall will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Check the steps here to download the admit card of AIFD WAT 2022:
- Visit the official website of AIFD website, aifd.cbtexam.in
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ on the home page
- Login using the login credentials (login ID and Password)
- Click on the submit button after entering the details
- The AIFD WAT admit card 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it for future reference
Details Mentioned on AIFD WAT Admit Card 2022
After downloading the AIFD WAT admit card 2022, the candidates should thoroughly check the details mentioned on it.
- Roll number of the candidates
- AIFD WAT exam centre
- Place and code of the exam centre
- Reporting time and exam time
- Time duration of the exam
- Name, address and signature of the aspirants
If the candidates find any mentioned details incorrect on the admit card, then they should immediately contact the concerned authorities.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.