The admit cards for AIIMS PG 2017 for the January session were released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi on October 24, 2016. The applicants can download the admit card from the official website. The applicants must note that the admit cards would not be sent by post or e-mail. It is mandatory to download the admit card from the official website. The examination is scheduled to take place on November 13, 2016.
Also read: - Doctors' Association Demand Centre in Kashmir
The applicants have to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card for AIIMS PG January 2017:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS
- Click on the link ‘AIIMS PG January 2017 Admit Card’
- Enter the registration number and password
- Take the printout of admit card
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card at the time of examination
- The applicants can contact the exam conducting authority if they find any dispensaries in admit card
AIIMS PG is an entrance exam conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi for the admission to Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) programmes. The examination is conducted twice a year to fill 183 seats in MS/MD/MDS programmes.
The examination is being carried out in an online mode where the candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer. Similarly, 1/3 mark will be deducted from the total secured marks for each wrong answer given by the candidate.
The results will be announced on November 19, 2016, and the first phase seat allotment would commence on December 8, 2016.