- News byStream
AIMT Greater Noida Announces Admissions for MBA 2017
Greater Noida based Army Institute of Management & Technology (AIMT), has announced admissions for its two years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme from eligible candidates for the academic session 2017-19.
Eligibility Criteria AIMT Greater Noida MBA 2017:
- Aspiring candidates must have a minimum score of 50% in their final exam of graduation
- The course should be of three-year degree programme from a university recognised by the Association of India University (AIU) or
- Bachelor's degree from technical background from a recognised institute and university or
- Those who have cleared their final exam from Institute of Chartered Accounted of India/ England or
- Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India/ England or
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Selection Procedure for AIMT Greater Noida MBA 2017:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their scores in any of MBA exams like CAT/ CMAT/ MAT / XAT
- Performance in the Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI) to be conducted by AIMT
How to Apply AIMT Greater Noida MBA 2017:
- Students interested in applying to AIMT can procure the MBA programme (2016-18) Information Brochure/Prospectus from the Registrar, AIMT.
- Students can send their request with a demand draft (DD) for Rs.750/- drawn in favour of Army Institute of Management & Technology payable at Greater Noida.
Note* - Additional Rs.50/- will be charged, if candidates require the brochure by post.
- Students can also download the form from the official website of AIMT
- Rs. 200/- will be charged as a late fee, if the application is submitted between February 1, 2016 and February 28, 2016.
Note* - Students should submit the filled application form by 31 January 2016 along with DD.
Where can you send the AIMT Application Form?
Army Institute of Management & Technology
Plot No M-1, Pocket P-5
Greater Noida - 201306 (U.P.)
Important Dates for AIMT Greater Noida MBA 2017:
Last date for the submission of online application form
|31 January 2017|
Last date for submission of AIMT application form with late fee of INR 200
28 February 2017
Army Institute Of Management & Technology (AIMT) is an MBA Institute located in the hi-tech city of Greater Noida. It was established in 2014 by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). The Insitute conducts fully residential MBA programmes and is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIP), Delhi. AIMT has a total capacity intake of about 500 students. AIMT also holds an excellent placement record of 85% with an average package of INR 4.5 lakhs.
India has been pushed back by three places on the list of global talent competitiveness. Now ranked 92nd, India has ...
Got a CAT percentile below 90? Well, it’s not the end of the world! There are a lot of good colleges apart from ...