- News byStream
ALPS Beauty Academy Invites Application for the Admission
ALPS Beauty Academy has invited applications for its wide range of certificate, diploma and PG Diploma courses. All these diploma & PG Diploma courses are full-time and certificate courses are part-time. Student assessments are made via course work, viva, practical & written exams.
The Institute is offering 15 courses, open admissions 24 times a year – on 1st and 15th of every month of a year. At its full capacity, the institute takes 16 students per class. The batch size for every program is kept limited 16 students (maximum) to keep the personal attention required by the student at a very high level, said a director of the academy.
• The fee structure depends upon the duration and complexity of the course – ranging from lowest range course costs Rs 10000/- and the highest goes up to Rs 1,75000/-
• Some of the courses are
Certificate in Beauty Culture
· Certificate in Skin Treatments
· Certificate in Hair Treatments
· Certificate in Art of Make-up
· Certificate in Airbrush Make-up
· PG Diploma in Professional Make-up
· Diploma in Creative Coloring & Forms
· Certificate in Hair Extension
· Certificate in Personal Grooming
· Certificate in Personal Make-up
· Certificate in Salon Management
· Certificate in Beauty, Hair & make-up
· Diploma in Beauty, Hair & make-up
· PG Diploma in Beauty, Hair & make-up
Vinod Gupta is the ex-CEO of leading American companies like Infofree.com, infoGROUP and DatabaseUSA.com. He has also ...
Got a CAT percentile below 90? Well, it’s not the end of the world! There are a lot of good colleges apart from ...