Top multinational companies such as Emirates Airlines, JK Technologies, National Institute of Smart Government, Ango Zara International among other hired students from Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) students pursuing various courses in a campus placement drive. The campus drive was organised by the Training and Placement Office-General.
Highlights of AMU Placements 2019
Some of the highlights of AMU placements for the 2019 academic session are given below:
- 150 AMU students were hired during the campus placement drive organised by the Training and Placement Office-General.
- Top companies such as Emirates Airlines, EFS Technologies, National Institute of Smart Government, Ango Zara International, Jara Technologies, Hexa View, JK Technologies were a part of the placement drive.
- The highest package offered to a student who graduated in 2019 was Rs.15 LPA.
Highlights of AMU Engineering College (ZHCET) Placements 2017-18/ 2018
Here are some of the highlights of ZHCET campus placements for the academic session 2017-18 and 2018: -
- 167 students who graduated from ZHCET in 2018 bagged jobs in top companies such as Wipro, TCS, I-General, Voltas, LNT, Siemens, Open-Silicon, and Adobe.
- The highest package offered to an engineering student graduated in 2018 was Rs. 15.5 LPA.
- The average package offered to the 2018 pass outs was Rs. 8.7 LPA.
- The final-year engineering students, who will be graduating in 2019, have already secured jobs in top multi-national companies. So far, 19 students secured jobs, and the highest salary offered was Rs. 8.7 LPA.
Assistant Training and Placement Officer at ZHCET, Mr. Ale Imran revealed that all the departments of engineering performance well in terms of placements due to the introduction of innovative teaching pedagogy. On the other hand, the Training and Placement Office has been trying to tie up with several companies so that they can recruit skilled and eligible students from ZHCET campus, he added.
For the latest news and updated, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.