The admit cards for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2017 have been released by Anna University, Chennai. The candidates who have applied for TANCET 2017 can download the admit card from the official website of Anna University.
The candidates who are appearing for the TANCET 2017 examination can access the model papers on the official website of Anna University. The model papers will give an idea to the candidates on the pattern of the examination.
TANCET 2017 examination will take place at various test centres across the state on March 25 and March 26, 2017. The candidates who clear TANCET 2017 examination will get admission to M.Plan, M.Arch, M.Tech, M.E, MCA and MBA courses in various colleges across the state.
Also read: - Admit Card for JEE (Mains) 2017 Released
For the schedule of TANCET 2017 examination and test centres, click here.
How to Download TANCET 2017 Admit Card?
- Only the official website of Anna University facilitates the download of TANCET 2017 admit card.
- Therefore, the candidates who have applied for TANCET 2017 have to visit the official website of Anna University.
- Towards the left-hand side homepage, click on ‘TANCET 2017’.
- Select the option ‘Download Hall Ticket’.
- Login credentials that were created during TANCET 2017 application process are mandatory to download the admit card.
- Enter the login credentials.
- Later, click on ‘Login’.
- TANCET 2017 admit card will be displayed on a separate page.
- Download TANCET 2017 admit card and take the printout.
If the applicants of TANCET 2017 find any discrepancies in the admit card, he/she needs to approach the authorities concerned.