The admit cards for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2017 have been released today, 14th March 2017. The candidates who have applied for JEE (Mains) 2017 examination can download admit card from the official website of JEE (Mains).
This year, the offline JEE (Mains) 2017 examination will take place on April 2, 2017. Online JEE (Mains) 2017 examination will take place on April 8 & 9, 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education is organising the examination for the admission to IIITs, NITs and Technical Institutes that are funded by central government.
Also read: - MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Admit Card Released!
Process to Download JEE (Mains) 2017 Admit Card: -
- Only the official website of JEE (Mains) facilitates the download of admit card.
- Therefore, the applicants of JEE (Mains) have to log in to the official website.
- The applicants need to click on the relevant link, which will be on the right-hand side of the page.
- The applicants can download the admit card only through the login credentials.
- The applicants have to enter ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on ‘Login’, and the JEE (Main) 2017 admit card will be displayed on a new page.
- The candidates can download and take the printout of JEE (Mains) 2017 admit card.
- Check all the details carefully on the admit card.
- If the candidates find any discrepancies with the details printed on the admit card, they need to inform the concerned authorities as early as possible.
The applicants have to note that there will be no online examination for Architecture courses.