How to Prepare
Some people feel that is important to get into a coaching class and be prepared for TANCET but in actuality, it is quite possible to be fully prepared for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test from home with just a little bit of conviction.
1. Have a routine time table and follow it religiously. Do not make excuses to run away from studying. Be focused at all times. The time table will be very useful as it will help the students prepare for all the subjects equally.
2. Use the following referece books
- ‘TANCET MBA – Anna University’ by E.S. Ramasamy
- ‘Quantitative Aptitude’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand
- “Reasoning Textbook’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand
- ‘Numerical Methods’ by Srimanta Pal
- Power System Analysis, T.K. Nagsarkar, M. S. Sukhija
3. Practice with past question papers and gauge your competence with the papers so you know where you stand.
4. Prepare through "TANCET Important questions and topics".
5. Negative marks have a big impact on your Entrance test so first be prepared with things that you know for sure and then move onto the other subjects gradually. Make sure your basics are all right. Make genuine efforts to not make a mistake during taking the practice papers and make yourself able to attempt every question with proper determination.
6. Time yourself since the question paper will be for a stipulated time. Make sure yopu don’t miss out on answering all your questions. If you don’t write the questions then you don’t get the marks for the test.
TANCET 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
TANCET Contact Details
|Address||The Secretary Tamil Nadu Common Admissions (TANCA) Anna University Chennai - 600 025|
|Phone no||044 2235 7004|
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place