AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Counselling Registration 2023: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will close counselling registrations for AP EAMCET Bi.P.C on November 8, 2023. To register, candidates have to enter login credentials like EAPCET hall ticket number and date of birth. The payment of the online processing fee of Rs.1200/- for OC/BC and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST via credit card, debit card, or net banking must be done before the last date. All the candidates seeking admission to Bi.P.C stream from first to last rank can register by navigating the official website i.e., eapcet-sche.aptonline.in. Once candidates register, they will be eligible to exercise the web option from November 11 to 13, 2023. Admission seekers can register online by clicking on the link here.
AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Counselling Registration 2023: Steps to check payment status
Here are the steps to check the payment status for registration. Candidates can not move forward in the counselling if not paid the counselling fee according to their respective categories.
- Visit the official website or click on the counselling registration link above.
- On the homepage, find the link saying “Know Your Payment Status”.
- Candidates need to enter their AP EAPCET Hall Ticket 2023 number.
- Upon submitting the details, the registration form will be displayed.
- Candidates must fill out the registration form and upload the required documents.
- Lastly, pay the registration fee to complete the process.
Also read | AP EAMCET Special Round Seat Allotment Date 2023
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for moreEducation News pertaining to entrance exams, boards, and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.