Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AP LAWCET Counselling Website 2023 Launched: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has already launched the AP LAWCET 2023 counselling website. The authority has not yet declared the official time of AP LAWCET 2023 counselling commencement. As per the experts, AP LAWCET counselling 2023 will be started tentatively within 1-2 days with the registration process. To participate in the AP LAWCET 2023 counselling, the candidates should complete the registration. Candidates should visit the official website- lawcet-sche.aptonline.in to participate in the AP LAWCET counselling registration process.
AP LAWCET Counselling Website 2023: Important Points to Remember
Here are the important instructions related to the AP LAWCET 2023 counselling, that should be referred to while participating in the process.
- AP LAWCET 2023 counselling will be conducted in several rounds
- Candidates, who have qualified for the AP LAWCET 2023 exam, are eligible to participate in the counselling process
- Once the candidates complete the AP LAWCET registration, the authority will release the merit list for them based on their marks
- Candidates should enter the maximum number of choices from the available list during the web option round. Based on choices cum merit, the authority will release the seat allotment result
- Post that, the candidates who will be allotted a seat in the seat allotment round, should complete the reporting process to the allotted colleges
AP LAWCET Counselling Registration Fees 2023
The authority will soon release the AP LAWCET counselling registration fees for the categories. Before that the candidates can check out the tentative registration fees for this year, which has been highlighted based on the previous year.
Counselling registration Fees (Rs)
The registration fees should be paid using credit card/ debit card/ net banking. Note, that unless the candidates pay the registration fees, they cannot participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling.
For the latest Education News, keep visiting CollegeDekho. You can also ‘follow’ our WhatsApp Channel to stay updated with the latest happenings. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.