VIT University’s VIT Business School has issued an admission notification for MBA course for the academic session 2017-19. The login notice has been issued for the two campuses of VIT, i.e., Vellore and Chennai. VIT University’s MBA 2017-19 admission notification is given in detail below.
- 60% of marks in an undergraduate degree is necessary to seek admission to MBA course in VIT University.
- The candidates may have an undergraduate degree from any discipline.
- All the eligible candidates need to have a valid CMAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CAT score.
- Students who are pursuing final year UG degree in any discipline may also apply. However, the UG results of these candidates must be declared before August 2016.
Application Process: -
- VIT Business School accepts only online applications for the admission to MBA course.
- The official website of VIT Business School has the link for online application form.
- On the homepage, at the top, there is a link which indicates ‘Online Application’.
- Formal registration on VIT Business School official site is mandatory.
- Registered e-mail ID and password will be the login credentials to fill the online application form.
- An application number will be generated after filling and submission of online application form.
- Proceed to online fee payment.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 950.
- Upload signature and photograph (scanned).
- Take the printout of application form.
- Send the printout of application form to the prescribed address by Speed Post.
Selection Procedure: -
- Shortlisted candidates must attend the Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview (PI).
- Performance in WAT, PI as well as previous academic performance will be the criterion for selection fees.
- The candidates who will be selected have to submit a DD of Rs. 10,000 which will be adjusted in tuition fee later.
|VIT Business School MBA 2017 Online Applications Submission End Date||March 15, 2017|
|Date of WAT & PI||March 25, 2017|