VIT University has started the admission process for BBA course for the academic session 2017-18. The candidates can apply directly through the official website of VIT University. Details about eligibility, application process and important dates are given below.
- The candidates who are going to apply for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme at VIT University must have passed or appeared +2 examinations.
- 70% of marks in +2 is mandatory for the candidates (General Category) who are applying for BBA course.
- The candidates must have studied Mathematics/ Commerce/ Accountancy as one of the subjects in +2.
- However, 60% of marks in +2 is enough for the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Note: - There is no entrance examination for the admission to BBA course at VIT University and the selection will be based on Class 12 marks.
Also read: - Check Details about ITP Programme of VIT University
Application Process: -
- One has to visit the official website of VIT University to fill the online application for BBA course.
- On the home page of VIT University’s official website, click on ‘Admissions’.
- Select ‘Undergraduate’
- A new page opens and the candidates have to click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Generate Login credentials by registering on the official website.
- Proceed to online application process after generating login credentials.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Rs. 400 is the application fee for BBA course at VIT University.
Also read: - VITEEE 2017 Rank Predictor
Course Fee: -
- The course fee for BBA course at VIT University is Rs. 1,62,000 per annum.
Important Date: -
- June 5, 2017, is the deadline to submit the online application.