The Alliance University has announced admissions for its four-year duration Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in different disciplines of engineering course for the next session starting from 2017. The University also invites applications for lateral entry to its three-year B.Tech programmes.
Engineering Course Offered at Alliance University are:
- Civil engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Electronics and communication engineering
- Information technology
- Computer science
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Courses at Alliance University:
For B.Tech programmes:
- Aspiring candidates must clear their 12th examination from a recognised board.
- Must have mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects along with biology/ biotechnology/ chemistry/ technical/ vocational subjects.
- Must have 45 percent average marks in the subjects mentioned above.
- Candidates from reserved category will get 5 percent concession of marks.
For Lateral Entry B.Tech programme:
- Candidates with diploma and equivalent qualification can apply for the course.
- They should have a degree from a recognised board, institute and University
- Must carry 45 percent marks in their semester examination
- Reserved category students will get 5 percent concession of marks.
- Candidates having a score of Karnataka-CET, JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced), Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET), COMED-K and any state level engineering entrance tests can also apply.
Selection Procedure at Alliance University:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET), which is conducted by the University. After clearance of the test, candidates will be called for the interview.
How to Apply for the Course:
Applicants are required to apply online for both the regular and lateral programmes. An application of INR 1000 to be deposited online. Candidates can also get the applications form from the office of the University by paying the fees amount through cash or demand draft drawn for 'Alliance University College of Engineering' payable at Bengaluru.
Documents to be submitted along with the applications form-
- Class 10th and 12th mark- sheets and certificates
- Work experience certificates
- Entrance exam score card
Candidates have to send their complete application form to the following address-
Alliance University, (AU)
Alliance College of Engineering and Design or ACED
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106, Karnataka
The last date to apply is Friday, March 31, 2017