Loyola College, Chennai has opened the online application process for the admission to undergraduate courses for the academic session 2017-18. Now, the last date to apply for UG courses at the college is approaching, and the candidates can apply on or before May 23, 2017.
In the NIRF Rankings 2017, Loyola College, Chennai bagged the second rank in the General Colleges category. It is one of the best institutes in South India.
Also read: - UoH Hyderabad Sees Rise in Number of Applicants
The selection of the candidates for UG courses is based on an interview. The candidates who apply through the online portal of Loyola College will have to appear for the interview on the prescribed date and time. The institute intimates the selection of candidates through SMS or registered E-Mail ID. Candidates who secure admission will have to pay the course fee at the college and confirm their admission.
Also read: - XIME Chennai Admission Notice 2017
Application Process: -
- Loyola College, Chennai has an official website.
- The entire process related to Admissions for the year 2017-18 can be done through the official website.
- Primarily, open the home page of Loyola College official website.
- Find a scrolling link on the homepage that indicates ‘Online Admission Portal’. Click on it.
- Complete the ‘New User Registration’.
- You will get login credentials on the registered mobile number or e-mail.
- Complete the online application process by using login credentials.
- Scan and upload the previous educational qualification certificates.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 150.
- Generate the application form.
- Take the printout.
- Applicants will get an SMS or mail from the college intimating the date of interview.
- Candidates need to carry the application form and supporting documents (original & xerox) at the time of interview.
The application process for PG courses is also open. However, the college conducts entrance examination for the admission to PG courses.