The registrations for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Karnataka PGCET) 2017 began on May 19, 2017. The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will conduct PGCET 2017 examination for the admission to M.Arch/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA courses. CollegeDekho brings detailed application process of Karnataka PGCET 2017.
Instructions to Fill Karnataka PGCET 2017 Application Form: -
- Before starting the online application process, the applicants need to make sure that the scanned images of thumb impression, signature and photograph are mandatory to upload.
- Therefore, make them ready before filing the application.
- Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) monitors the entire process for PGCET 2017 examination.
- Visit the official website of KEA for filling the PGCET 2017 application.
- On the homepage of KEA, find the tab ‘Flash News’.
- Under the tab, click on the second link or PGCET 2017.
- Now, look for the link of Online Application and click on it.
- First, complete the pre-registration process and generate login credentials.
- Then, complete the online application by using login credentials.
- Fill the personal information and details of educational qualification.
- Upload the scanned images of thumb impression, photograph and signature. The size should be 5KB – 40KB.
- Submit the PGCET 2017 application.
- Proceed to fee payment portal.
- Payment of fee can be done online and offline.
- Candidates who wish to pay the fee in offline mode must visit any branch of State Bank of Mysore, and pay the fee.
- PGCET 2017 exam fee is Rs. 500 for reserved category, and Rs. 650 for unreserved category.
- Take the printout of PGCET 2017 application form.
- June 1, 2017, is the deadline to submit the online applications.