- News byStream
APSSDC to Conduct a Job Fair at Ongole on November 19
Andhra Pradesh State Skills Development Corporation, Vijayawada will conduct a job fair at NNR & CL Degree College, Ongole on November 19, 2016. The job fair is open only for the unemployed youth of Prakasam district. Students who have completed their SSC/ Intermediate/ B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Pharmacy/ M.Tech/ MBA/ M.Pharmacy can attend the job fair. The candidates who are interested in applying for job fair have to register themselves on the official website of APSSDC.
Also read: - APSSDC To Make One Lakh Youth Employable
How to register for Job Fair at Ongole on November 19, 2016?
- The candidates have to visit the official website of APSSDC.
- Towards the left side of home page, there is a link which indicates ‘Students Registration’. Click on the link.
- A new page opens where the candidates need to enter their mobile number.
- After that enter the mobile number, click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- The candidates will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on their mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the column and click on ‘Submit’.
- A new page opens where the candidates need to enter their details like Name, Educational Qualification and Location.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- An admit card will be displayed.
- The candidates need to take the printout of admit card and carry it to NNR & CL Degree College, Ongole on November 19, 2016.
The following companies are going to participate in the job fair for recruitments:-
- Genpact (HRD Services)
- Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS)
- Axis Bank Securities
- Health Heal
- Star Hospitals
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Tata Business Support Services
- Apollo Pharmacy
- First Call
- NICEFIT (Software & IT Development)
The registered candidates have to be present at the venue by 8:30 AM. the candidates have to carry photocopies of education certificates. So far, APSSDC has conducted 63 job fairs in various districts of Andhra Pradesh and a total number of 10,149 students secured jobs in various companies.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Admit Card of National Institute of Fashion Technology has been released on January 21, 2017 online. NIFT Entrance ...
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted every year for technical and science graduates who seek ...