Andhra Pradesh State Skills Development Corporation, Vijayawada will conduct a job fair at NNR & CL Degree College, Ongole on November 19, 2016. The job fair is open only for the unemployed youth of Prakasam district. Students who have completed their SSC/ Intermediate/ B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Pharmacy/ M.Tech/ MBA/ M.Pharmacy can attend the job fair. The candidates who are interested in applying for job fair have to register themselves on the official website of APSSDC.
Also read: - APSSDC To Make One Lakh Youth Employable
How to register for Job Fair at Ongole on November 19, 2016?
- The candidates have to visit the official website of APSSDC.
- Towards the left side of home page, there is a link which indicates ‘Students Registration’. Click on the link.
- A new page opens where the candidates need to enter their mobile number.
- After that enter the mobile number, click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- The candidates will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on their mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the column and click on ‘Submit’.
- A new page opens where the candidates need to enter their details like Name, Educational Qualification and Location.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- An admit card will be displayed.
- The candidates need to take the printout of admit card and carry it to NNR & CL Degree College, Ongole on November 19, 2016.
The following companies are going to participate in the job fair for recruitments:-
- Genpact (HRD Services)
- Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS)
- Axis Bank Securities
- Health Heal
- Star Hospitals
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Tata Business Support Services
- Apollo Pharmacy
- First Call
- NICEFIT (Software & IT Development)
The registered candidates have to be present at the venue by 8:30 AM. the candidates have to carry photocopies of education certificates. So far, APSSDC has conducted 63 job fairs in various districts of Andhra Pradesh and a total number of 10,149 students secured jobs in various companies.