Andhra Pradesh State Skills Development Corporation or APSSDC will organize a job fair on April 13, 2017, at Kurnool. The job fair is open to the candidates who have completed their B.Tech, MBA and B.Pharmacy courses. A total number of nine companies are expected to be present for the recruitment drive. The candidates who wish to appear for the job fair will have to register in advance on the official website of APSSDC.
Following are the companies that are participating in the job fair: -
- Yoma Multinational LLC (Retail)
- StarpowerZ (IT/ ITES)
- Planet E Technologies (Health Care)
- PayTM (Retail)
- Merlin (IT/ IETS)
- Maa Direct (IT/ ITES)
- Ikya Capital (Retail)
- Fourth Space Technologies (IT/ ITES)
- Avacado global Technologies (IT/ ITES)
How to register?
- Only the official website of APSSDC has the facility to register for the job fair.
- On the home page, under the tab, ‘Latest Job Notifications’, click on ‘Kurnool Job Mela’.
- The details will flash, then click on ‘Apply’.
- Pre-registration is essential to generate login credentials.
- Come back to home page and click on ‘Apply’.
- Fill the necessary details.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and an admit card for Job Fair will be displayed on a separate page.
- Download the admit card and take the printout.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card with the original and photocopies of education certificates to the venue.
Venue & Time: -
The Job Fair will be held at “Parinaya Function Hall, Mourya Inn’, Kurnool. The registered candidates need to report at 9:00 AM.