- News byStream
ATMA Examination Dates Out
AIMS has released examination dates for the exam ATMA (Test for Management Admission). The examination is being conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) every year for granting admissions in MBA and Post Graduate Diploma Programme in management (PGDM). Here are the details of examination dates:-
- The last date for the payment of examination fee through NEFT/bank transfer is 15-July-2016.
- The distribution of ATMA bulletins will be closed on 16-July-2016
- The payment gateway will be closed on 17-July-2016
- The registration for the examination will end on 17-July-2016, 10.00 PM
- The last date or the reprint of filled in application form is 18-July-2016
- The admit cards will be available for download on official website of AIMS on 20-July-2016
- The online test will be conducted on 24-July-2016
- The results are likely to be declared on 1-August-2016
The examination is being conducted across 20 centres in India. The examination is being conducted in online mode. The qualified students will granted MBA and PGDM seats at various institutes and Universities basing on the marks secured in the test.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination, popularly known as the AP EAMCET was ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...