- News byStream
BFUHS Announces PPMET - 2016 Notification
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has released the admission notification Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET). This test is conducted every year for the admission into BSc Nursing. The PPMET examination will be conducted on 10-July-2016. Here is the detailed insight of the notification.
- The last date for the submission of online application is 29-June-2016.
- The deadline for the payment of examination fee is 30-June-2016.
- Hall Tickets will be available for download from 4-July-2016.
- The examination will be held on 10-July-2016.
- The candidates who have class 12th Standard from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% of qualifying marks in Physics ,Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply for the examination.
- The minimum qualification marks for reserved categories is 40%
- The Application fee for General category is Rs. 3,000
- The fee for SC/ST and other reserved categories is Rs. 1,500.
- The duration of the examination is three hours.
- The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the test.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
For any details and queries, students can visit the official website of the University.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Summer Placements for the 2016-18 batch at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong has been successfully ...
One of the biggest dilemmas that students face on the verge of their graduation is whether they should apply for jobs ...