- News byStream
Admission Notice- BHU Open for BA LLB/LLB'16
Banaras Hindu University invites students for admission to their BA LLB and LLB programs.
Who Can Apply:
- The minimum educational qualification candidates should hold if they would like to apply for BHU LLB entrance exam 2016 is graduation.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate in graduation.
- Age of interested candidates should not cross 30 years as on July 1, 2016.
How to Apply:
- The filling up of application form for BHU LLB 2016 is only in online mode, but you can make the application fee payment in online as well as offline.
- For registration you have to provide your basic details including Email ID, Mobile Number, Name, Parents’ Name, Date of Birth and Address. After you have completed the online registration, you will be provided an activation code on the registered mobile number and email address.
- After filling up the application form for BHU LLB 2016, you need to remit an application fee i.e., For SC/ST – Rs. 250 and for all other candidates Rs. 500. The fee payment can be made either online with debit/credit card or through cash payment at any branch of HDFC Bank.
- You need to keep a printed copy of your application form for future reference, but you need not send any hardcopy of BHU LLB Application form 2016 on the university’ address.
BHU LLB 2016 Exam Pattern:
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The exam will be of 2 hour duration.
- There will be total 150 multiple choice questions in the exam.
- Total marks for question paper will be 450 marks.
- Registration Starts: January 29, 2016
- Registration Ends: February 29, 2016
- Entrance exam for BA LLB: April 17, 2016
- Entrance exam for LLB: May 15, 2016
- Result: First week of June 2016
The final placements for the year 2017 have concluded at MDI Gurgaon recently. This year, Sales and Marketing firms ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...