Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Bihar Matric (10th) Dummy Admit Card 2023 was released on 6th November 2022. Candidates having any issues with the Bihar dummy admit card or finding any discrepancy in the admit card can visit the nearest centre for rectification. The last date to apply for correction in the admit card is 18th November 2022. The admit card was released on the official website secondary.biharboardonline.com. Candidates can download the admit card by clicking on the below-mentioned direct link and providing the required login credentials. To make correction in the dummy admit card candidate need to visit his/her school/university. The changes will be made online.
Bihar Matric (10th) Dummy Admit Card 2023 Direct link
Candidates can click on the below-mentioned direct link and enter the required information like the School code, candidate name, father's name and date of birth to download the dummy admit card.
Bihar 10th Board Dummy Admit Card 2023 Direct Link: Click Here
Bihar Matric (10th) Dummy Admit Card 2023: Important dates
Here are the important dates for the Bihar 10th Board Dummy Admit Card 2022:
Release of admit card
6th November 2022
Last Date to make corrections in the admit card
18th November 2022
How to Make Corrections in Bihar Matric (10th) Dummy Admit Card 2023?
If a candidate is finding any mistake in the admit card related to the signature, college name, personal information or subjects can follow the below-mentioned procedure to get the mistakes corrected:
- Firstly candidates need to take the printout of the Dummy admit card by clicking on the above-mentioned direct link
- Next candidate needs to visit he's/her secondary school to get the mistakes corrected
- The correction will be made online in the candidates' secondary school
- Candidates need to match the details filled in during the registration similar to the details on the admit card or not
- Next candidates need to highlight the mistakes in the dummy admit card and submit the copy at the secondary school
- Authorities will be making corrections through the online login portal as per the request made by the candidate.