Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani has released the admit card for BITSAT 2017 examination. The applicants who successfully booked the slots can download the BITSAT 2017 hall ticket or admit card. The slot booking for BITSAT 2017 began on March 20 and continued until April 5, 2017. As per the schedule, BITSAT 2017 examination will begin from May 16, 2017.
Steps to Download BITSAT 2017 Hall Tickets/ Admit Cards: -
- The link to download BITSAT 2017 hall ticket was activated on April 15, 2017, on the official website of BITS.
- Before clicking on the link, the candidates must know that the application number is mandatory to download the admit card.
- Click on the admit card link, enter ‘Application Number’, ‘E-Mail ID’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- BITSAT 2017 admit card will appear on a new page once all the details are submitted.
- Download BITSAT 2017 admit card and take print out.
- The applicants must make sure that the photograph and signature are printed properly on the admit card.
- If there are any discrepancies with regard to BITSAT 2017 admit card, the candidates must inform the concerned authorities.
- Read the instructions on the BITSAT 2017 admit card before appearing for the examination.
The applicants who wish to change the date of examination or slot will be given the opportunity to do so from the second week of May. BITSAT 2017 will be conducted in two slots. The morning session will begin at 9:00 AM and continue until 12:00 PM. The afternoon session will begin at 2:00 PM and continue until 5:00 PM.