- News byStream
BMCRI Invites Applications for B.Sc Allied Health Science
The admission notification for B.Sc Allied Health Science has been released by Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute for the admission into B.Sc Allied Health Science for the academic year 2016-2017. It is one of the leading institutes in Karnataka in the field of medical sciences. The last date for the submission of applications is 25-July-2016. The details of the notification are mentioned below.
Courses Offered in B.Sc Allied Health Science:-
- Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Operation Theatre Technology (OTT)
- Imaging Technology
- Radiotherapy Technology (RT)
- Respiratory Technology
- The candidate must have qualified 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry , Biology and Mathematics as subjects or an equivalent examination recognized by Rajiv Gandhi institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS)
- The diploma holders who have qualified in the course and received a certificate from Paramedic Board, Karnataka in the concerned course offered can also apply for the lateral entry into B.Sc 2nd year by clearing the entrance test.
- The candidates can download the application from the official website of the institute.
- The application must be duly filled and sent to the institute through registered post along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 150/- (SC/ST) and Rs. 500(General) in favour of BMCRI, Bangalore.
Procedure of Admission:-
- The candidates are selected based on the merit and the diploma holders will be allotted seats only after qualifying the entrance test.
Details regarding entrance test and merit list will be published on institute’s website later.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...