- News byStream
Both DU and College Form Must be Filled to Apply to JMC
Jesus and Mary College (JMC) follows a registration process similar to St Stephen’s College. Students aspiring to study at JMC will now be required to fill a separate college admission form apart from the common Delhi University’s centralized online registration form.
Like St Stephen’s College, Jesus and Mary College (JMC) is also a minority colleges where 50% seats are reserved for Christian students.
JMC admission forms are available on the college’s official website. In order to be fill the form the students will primarily have to register on the DU website where they will get the central registration number. This number has to be filled in the JMC admission form.
A notice on the college website stated, “An applicant can fill only one form and three preferences can be marked on one form. If a candidate applies for BA Programme course, she will be provided three choices of discipline combinations in order of preference.”
If a student is found to have filled more than one form, then he or she will be debarred from the admission process. The cutoff will be in accordance with the schedule released by Delhi University.
Course Related Information:
- Students applying to B.Com (Honours) and any of the Economic courses must have Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Class 12.
- For B.Com Programme, 2% weightage will be given to students who have studied any of the two subjects — Business Studies, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Commerce and Computer Science.
- Students applying to Hindi courses must have Hindi and English as compulsory subjects with a minimum of 60% marks in Hindi.
- For History courses, 2% weightage will be given to students who had History in Class 12. The same goes for Political Science.
- Students applying for Psychology courses who have studied the subject in 12th standard and have passed with more than 85% marks will be given a weightage of 1%.
- Students applying under Sports and ECA category must submit all necessary documents once they have appeared for the trials.
The core committee for the CBCS (Choice Based Credit System), Delhi University has recommended starting lessons on ...
B.Tech CSE/ IT and BCA are probably the two most popular courses amongst IT aspirants. Information Technology being one ...