One of the popular business schools in India, Calcutta Business School has opened the admissions for its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course for the academic session 2018-20. Interested candidates can check the detailed admission process and other details here.
CBS PGDM Eligibility Criteria: -
- All the graduates with 50% marks in Undergraduate degree (any discipline) are eligible to seek admission into PGDM course offered by Calcutta Business School.
- Candidates who are pursuing final year Bachelor’s degree course (any discipline) are also eligible to apply.
Also Read: - IPE Hyderabad Invites Application for PGDM 2018
CBS Application Process: -
- The application process for seeking admission to PGDM course offered by Calcutta Business School is possible through online and offline mode.
- For filling the online application, visit the official website of Calcutta Business School.
- The link for submitting the online applications is available on the homepage of the official website.
- Primarily, complete the pre-registration process.
- While filling the online application, upload the relevant documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee of Rs. 1,500.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page.
- In case of offline application, download the application form from the official website of Calcutta Business School.
- The candidates can also obtain the application form from the Administrative Office of Calcutta Business School.
- Fill the application form, pay the prescribed fee through Demand Draft and send it to Calcutta Business School within the stipulated deadline.
Calcutta Business School PGDM Selection Process: -
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the previous academic performance and overall profile.
- It is important to have a valid CAT or MAT or XAT or CMAT or JEMAT score to seek admission in PGDM at CBS.