University of Calcutta has released the BA, B.Sc., Part II General/ Major/Semester exam results. The BA, B.Sc. Part II result is available on the official result portal. The West Bengal Examination Board has announced the Calcutta University B.A., B.Sc Part II result 2019.
The result declared on the website cannot be treated as a mark-sheet. The official mark-sheet of Calcutta University BA, B.Sc. Part II will be issued by the university which the students are directed to collect from their affiliated college departments.
So, how to check the results of Calcutta University Result?
The candidates are requested to go through the following process to check the results:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the semester Honours / Majors/ General 2019’ link
- It will redirect you to a new page.
- Enter the roll number written on your admit card and click on submit
- The result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Take a prinout of the result and score for future reference.
There has been re-inspection to examine the intake capacity of the undergraduate courses in the affiliated colleges under Calcutta University. The Calcutta University seat matrix is expected to change from the upcoming academic year. The University of Calcutta is one of the oldest Universities in India and acquires an ‘A’ degree by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC.).
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more News and Articles.