Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CBSE 12th Accountancy Exam is scheduled for May 23, 2022. The exam will be conducted from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. It will be a two-hour long exam. The total marks for the CBSE 12th Accountancy exam are 40 marks. The question paper for CBSE 12th Accountancy exam will comprise two sections. Both the sections are mandatory to attempt for all students. Here is detailed information on the CBSE 12th Accountancy question paper, exam pattern, and marking scheme.
Downoad CBSE 12th Accountancy Sample Paper 2022
Before the exams, it is best to practice the sample paper to evaluate the preparation and improve accuracy.
CBSE 12th Accountancy Question Paper Pattern 2022
The CBSE 12th Accountancy question paper will be common for all students appearing for the exams. However, here are some details that students should know:
- The CBSE 12th Accountancy question paper will be divided into two sections, Section A and Section B.
- All questions in Section A are compulsory for all students.
- Section B is further divided into Part I : Analysis of Financial Statements and Part II: Computerised Accounting. Students must attempt any of the two options.
- There are no optional questions to choose from, however, a few questions have internal choice questions.
- Candidates must read the instructions provided on the top of the question paper before they start writing.
CBSE 12th Accountancy Marking Scheme 2022
While appearing for the CBSE 12th Accountancy exams, students should consciously follow the marks for each question. Here is the detailed marking scheme for the CBSE 12th Accountancy exams:
- The CBSE 12th Accountancy exam total marks is 40 marks.
- Section A of the CBSE 12th Accountancy question paper consists of maximum marks with a total of 30 marks.
- Section B has a total of 10 marks.
- Further, questions 1,2,3, and 10 are short answer type-I questions with 2 marks for each.
- Questions 4, 5, 6, and 11 are short answer type-II questions with 3 marks for each question.
- And questions 7, 8, 9, and 12 are long answer-type questions with 5 marks for each question.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News!