Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CBSE Class 10 Maths 2023: The final paper of CBSE class 10 board exam 2023 is Mathematics and it is to be conducted on this Tuesday, March 21, 2023. Like other papers, CBSE 10th maths will begin at 10:15 AM with the distribution of the question papers while the actual writing time will be from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Find below the sample question papers and the previous years question papers for CBSE 10th mathematics, along with the most important chapters, their weightage in marks, and some quick and helpful last-minute tips.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper 2023
Both the previous years’ papers and sample papers for CBSE Class 10 2023 Maths can be downloaded via the following links given here:
CBSE Class 10 Maths Most Important Topics 2023The following are the most important topics of CBSE Maths 2023 Class 10 exam:
- Quadratic Equations (9 marks)
- Triangles (9 marks)
- Statistics (7 marks)
- Real Numbers (6 marks)
- Coordinate Geometry (6 marks)
- Circles (6 marks)
- Surface Areas and Volumes (6 marks)
CBSE Class 10 Maths 2023: Last-Minute TipsThe most important quick tips which will improve your performance in the paper at these last days are given here:
- Go through the previous years’ board question papers and note down the repeated questions. Pay extra attention while revising these questions and make sure that you should be able to answer a similar question if asked.
- Follow through the paper pattern of CBSE 10th maths sample paper 2023. Make a time-management plan accordingly.
- Study the marking scheme given by the board and note down the steps for which marks are assigned. Ensure to revise these steps.
- If time permits, solve previous years’ sample papers. It is not necessary to solve any papers as mock tests as that can prove to be very time-consuming. Mentally revising the steps, formulas, and more as required.
- Revise all the formulas, units, theorems, proofs, etc. properly.