CBSE has successfully conducted the Class 12 Accountancy Exam on March 06, 2019. CBSE Class 12 Board Exams 2019 for all major subjects are underway. Class 12 Accountancy Exam 2019 of CBSE has drawn mixed reactions from students. Many students indicated that the question paper of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy subject was lengthy and confusing. On the other hand, the question paper had typo errors, which created more confusion and nervousness among students.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper Analysis 2019
Based on the opinions expressed by teachers, students and subject experts, the CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper 2019 can be analysed as follows -
- The question paper had a big error when students were asked to prepare the Revaluation Account instead of Realisation Account.
- Some students found 8 marks questions as difficult and confusing.
- According to some students, the questions were easy, but the paper was lengthy.
- Some of the teachers were of the opinion that the Accountancy paper CBSE Class 12 had questions had moderate to difficult questions. Average students may feel the question paper as difficult.
- Subject experts pointed out that some questions were tricky and lengthy.
- The three mark questions are relatively easier than 8 marks questions.
- In all, CBSE Class 12 Accountancy question paper is moderate and lengthy.
For the subject wise analysis of CBSE Class 12 Exams 2019, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.