The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) conducted the Accountancy exam for Class 12 students on March 05, 2020, from 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM. The CBSE Class 12 Accountancy paper was divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. Part A was compulsory for all the students. For Part B, the students had to choose one among the two options to attempt: Computerised Accounting and Analysis of Financial Statements. There were a total of 32 questions for a total of 80 marks. The students can check below the complete paper analysis and review for CBSE class 12 Accountancy exam 2020.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Question Paper Analysis 2020
As per the reviews of the student, the difficulty level of the paper was moderate.
2 to 4 questions in the paper were tricky and time-consuming.
Some students found the 1 marks question a bit tough and for some, the theory questions were most difficult.
All of the questions were from the latest Accountancy syllabus prescribed by CBSE.
The paper was similar to the latest exam pattern by CBSE.
As per the expert's analysis of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper, the difficulty level of the paper was easy to moderate and the students can expect to score an average of 55-60 marks out of 80 marks.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper Analysis 2019
Based on the opinions expressed by teachers, students and subject experts, the CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper 2019 can be analysed as follows -
- The question paper had a big error when students were asked to prepare the Revaluation Account instead of Realisation Account.
- Some students found 8 marks questions as difficult and confusing.
- According to some students, the questions were easy, but the paper was lengthy.
- Some of the teachers were of the opinion that the Accountancy paper CBSE Class 12 had questions had moderate to difficult questions. Average students may feel the question paper as difficult.
- Subject experts pointed out that some questions were tricky and lengthy.
- The three mark questions are relatively easier than 8 marks questions.
- In all, CBSE Class 12 Accountancy question paper is moderate and lengthy.
For the subject wise analysis of CBSE Class 12 Exams 2019, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.