- News byStream
CBSE Denies Leakage of NEET -II Paper
After the report of leakage of NEET -II paper, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) that conducts National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, has denied the leaking of questions paper seized by the Uttarakhand Police from the persons involved in cheating.
The board on its part said the question paper seized by the Uttarakhand Police was matched with the original question paper of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)-II and it found that those seized material were entirely different from the original entrance question papers.
Also Read : NEET- 2 Exam Paper Leaked, Five Arrested
While clarifying its stand an official of the board said in a statement that there was media report regarding leakage of NEET-II question paper in Uttarakhand but the news of attempt leakage of question paper was false and far from the facts.
It was on 24 July CBSE had successfully conducted NEET-II all over the country including Srinagar. The Board also reassured all the stakeholders that NEET-II was fairly conducted all over the country.
Some important points of CBSE clarifications:
- NEET -II Test was conducted in 56 cities at 739 centres.
- Strict vigil was maintained at all centres
- No untoward incident was reported,
- Total 4,75,785 candidates this year registered for the examination.
- More than 90 per cent candidates were present in the examination
- In Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir, the NEET examination was held peacefully where 93 percent of registered candidates took the exam.
Also Read: AIADMK Requests to Abolish NEET in Lok Sabha
The combined result of NEET -I and NEET -II will be declared on August 17 .
IIM Indore has launched certificate programmes for graduate and post-graduate candidates. These programmes will be ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...