The admit cards or hall tickets for Common Entrance Examination for Design or CEED 2017 have been released by Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. As per schedule, CEED 2017 will take place on January 22, 2017. The admit cards will be available for download until January 21, 2017. It is mandatory for the candidates to take a coloured printout of admit card. It is mandatory to be present at the examination centre with the admit card.
Procedure for downloading CEED 2017 admit card: -
- CEED 2017 admit cards are available for download only on the official website of IIT-Bombay's CEED.
- Therefore, the applicants need to visit the official website of CEED.
- It is not possible for the candidates to download the admit card without logging in.
- Therefore, the candidates need to enter e-mail ID and password and then click 'Login'.
- The candidates have to click on the option 'admit card'.
- The admit card will be displayed in a new page.
- It is mandatory to take the printout of admit card.
If the applicants find discrepancies on admit card, he/she need to contact the concerned authorities.
The applicants must make a note that no candidate will be allowed to take CEED 2017 examination on January 22, 2017, without a valid ID proof. Hence, the candidates need to carry any of the below-mentioned ID proofs: -
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- College issued photo identity card
The duration of CEED 2017 examination is three hours. The test will commence at 10:00 AM and will continue till 1:00 PM. The admission test is being carried out for the admission to Master of Design course in various IITs and IISc Bangalore. The score of CEED is valid for one year.