Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID) has announced notification for UID Aptitude Test 2017. It is an entrance examination conducted by UID for the admission to undergraduate and postgraduate design courses for the academic session 2017-18.
Duration of the course: -
- The term of Bachelor’s programme is four years.
- The duration of Master’s programme is 2.6 years.
Eligibility for UG course: -
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board with a minimum of 50 percent of marks as on the date of the academic session starting from July 2017.
- The candidates pursuing class 12 may also apply for the entrance examination. However, they need to attach relevant proof along with application form.
Eligibility for PG Course: -
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the relevant subjects must be 50 percent.
- The candidates pursuing final year course may also apply for the entrance test. However, relevant proof must be attached along with application form.
Application Procedure: -
- The candidates have to visit the official website of UID to fill the online application form.
- The candidates have to attach necessary documents along with application form.
- The have to pay the application fee through an online portal.
Selection Procedure: -
- The candidates will be selected as per the marks they secure in UID Aptitude Test 2017.
- There are three stages in selection procedure which include Written Examination, Studio Round and Professional Interview.
Important Dates: -
- The last date for submitting online applications is January 30, 2017.
- The entrance examination will take place on February 5, 2017.