Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CUET UG Admission 2022: The Central University of Andhra Pradesh (CUAP) released the application form for AY 2022-23 undergraduate admissions through CUET UG on September 19, 2022. The application form has been released in online mode on the recently launched official CUET admission portal for the Central University of Andhra Pradesh at cuapcuet.samarth.edu.in. The last date to apply for the same is Monday, September 26, 2022.
CUAP UG Admission 2022 will be conducted in four regular rounds of counselling, the official tentative schedule for which is detailed below. Before applying, candidates must ensure their programme-specific eligibility by clicking here. It is to be noted that the eligibility criteria mentioned herein are for General/EWS/OBC categories while for SC/ST/PwD categories, the minimum eligibility condition is 5% less.
Also Read: CUET Admission 2022 Website (Direct Link)
Central University of Andhra Pradesh CUET UG Admission 2022 Dates
The official tentative CUAP CUET Admission 2022 dates are as follows:
Online Registration and Submission of Application Form
September 19 to 26
Admission Counselling Round 1
September 27 to 31
Admission Counselling Round 2
October 3 to 8
Admission Counselling Round 3
October 10 to 13
Admission Counselling Round 4
October 14 to 16
Also Read: CUET UG Admission 2022 Dates
Central University of Andhra Pradesh CUET UG Admission 2022 Instructions
Before applying, go through the following instructions and ensure to meet the guidelines listed below:
- The application form must only be submitted online at cuapcuet.samarth.edu.in. Applications through any other modes/websites (including CUAP official website) will be considered invalid.
- For registration, the candidate’s name, DOB, category, etc. personal details must be as per class 10th marksheet only.
- The email address entered in the application form must be the candidate’s own and active email address. It will be required throughout the entire counselling process.
- Once personal details are filled out, recheck all the profile details before submitting and locking. No further changes to it can be made hereafter.
- Post the personal details, candidates will have to upload the following documents as per the given specifications:
- Passport Photograph: Size – 10 to 500 KB, Format – JPEG/JPG
- Signature: Size – 10 to 500 KB, Format – JPEG/JPG
- CUET Score Card: Size – 10 to 500 KB, Format – JPEG/JPG/PDF
- CUET Admit Card: Size – 10 to 500 KB, Format – JPEG/JPG/PDF
- Class 10th Marksheet & Certificate: Size – 10 to 500 KB, Format – JPEG/JPG/PDF, Scan in a single file and upload
- Class 12th Marksheet & Certificate: Size – 10 to 500 KB, Format – JPEG/JPG/PDF, Scan in a single file and upload
- The registration fee (General/EWS/OBC: INR 500/- and SC/ST/PwD: INR 250/-) is applicable per programme.
- For example, if a candidate applies for B.A. Political Science, the application fee will be Rs. 500 (or 250, as per category) but if the candidate applies for B.A. Political Science in addition to B.Sc Economics, the total application fee will be Rs. 2*500 (or 250, as per category) = Rs. 1000 (or 500, as per category).
- The fee must be paid online only using credit/debit cards or net banking options.
You may also find helpful:
For more related Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!