- Important Dates for Central University of Jammu UG Admission 2022
- Central University of Jammu UG Admission through CUET Application Process …
- Central University of Jammu CUET UG Admission 2022 Registration Fee
- Central University of Jammu UG Admission through CUET 2022 Highlights
- Central University of Jammu UG Admission 2022 Eligibility
- Central University of Jammu UG Admission Process 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Central University of Jammu has started the application process for the candidates aspiring to take admission for UG courses through CUET 2022. The admission process has begun. The application process started on September 18, 2022 and candidates who are aspiring to take admission can visit the portal for registration till October 2, 2022. The Common University Entrance Test has been introduced by UGC as a corrective measure for the problem of inequality in marks given by different boards. Through the CUET, the UG aspirants got a single field to perform where their potential got examined through a single score. This year approx. 5.4 lakh seats was allocated for undergraduate admission by the 44 central universities. The Central University of Jammu will be deciding the admission for all the programmes based on the candidate's CUET 2022 result. The detailed registration process of Central University of Jammu CUET UG admission 2022 is mentioned below.
Also Check:CUET Result 2022
The Central University of Jammu was established on August 8, 2011. Since then, it is providing top-notch education to its students by embracing new concepts, practices, and knowledge. The university started its journey with only three PG courses. Now it is offering several Undergraduate/Post Graduate/Ph.D./ Certification and Diploma courses with the support of highly qualified teachers. Till now, the university has understood and embraced the changes that occurred in the Indian education system, and so it has done with CUET. The direct link is given below to fill the form of Central University of Jammu UG Admission 2022.
|Direct Link to Fill the Application form of Central University of Jammu UG Admission 2022|
Important Dates for Central University of Jammu UG Admission 2022
Having information on events and dates related to any admission is crucial. The important dates for Central University of Jammu UG Admission 2022 through CUET are given below:
|Registration process started on||18th September 2022|
|Registration process ends on||2nd October 2022|
Central University of Jammu CUET 2022 Application Process starts on
June 23, 2022 (09:00 AM Onwards)
Final Submission Date of Central University of Jammu CUET 2022 Application Form
June 24, 2022
Correction Window of CUET Application 2022
June 24, 2022 (till 11:50 PM)
|Exam Date of CUET 2022|
July 15, July 16, July 19, July 20, August 4, August 5, August 6, August 7, August 8, August 10 of 2022
CUET Result Declaration Date
September 16, 2022
Central University of Jammu UG Class Commencement Date
To be notified
Central University of Jammu UG Admission through CUET Application Process 2022
The candidates can check the process of registration for Central University of Jammu for UG courses mentioned below.
- The candidates need to visit the official portal
- Homepage will be visible to them and then they have to navigate to the registration link and press "Click Here".
- A new page will be seen where the candidates have to enter their CUET application number and password.
- After the details are submitted, application form will be viewed by the candidates.
- The application form has to be properly filled and then submitted.
- The candidates have to pay the prerequisite fee inorder to confirm their registration process.
Central University of Jammu CUET UG Admission 2022 Registration Fee
Listed below in the table is the registration fee for admission at CUET UG 2022.
|Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 50|
Central University of Jammu UG Admission through CUET 2022 Highlights
According to the Central University of Jammu, CUET shall be the core process of examining a candidate’s potential for admission. Therefore, having valid information on the CUET exam 2022 is mandatory. Check Central University of Jammu UG Admission through CUET 2022 highlights:
Central University of Jammu
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Official website of the Central University of Jammu
NTA admission portal
Mode of CUET Exam
CUET 2022 Exam duration
120 minutes-150 minutes (based on the course)
Question Type of CUET 2022
Medium of Examination
Central University of Jammu UG Admission 2022 Eligibility
We have categorized the eligibility criteria in two sections for a better understanding of the matter. Admission to the Central University of Jammu UG Courses shall be carried out in collaboration with both the National Testing Agency and the university itself. Hence, NTA has its own eligibility parameters and the university has set a different eligibility criterion for UG admission. Detailed below are the eligibility criteria for Central University of Jammu UG Admission through CUET 2022:
Eligibility Criteria of the NTA
- Candidates must have qualified in class 12th or the equivalent examination from a recognized board/university.
- Candidates who are appearing in the class 12th examination can apply for the CUET 2022.
- No age limitations have been specified for the CUET applicants
Eligibility Criteria of the Central University of Jammu for UG Admission 2022
We have listed here the top 5 UG courses and their eligibility for UG Admission to the Central University of Jammu:
Domain/General/Optional Languages for the Courses
Integrated B.Sc (Hons.)-M.Sc in Botany
Section II: Subjects
Integrated B.Sc (Hons.) - M.Sc in Chemistry
Section II: Subjects
Integrated B.Sc( Hons.) - M.Sc in Zoology
Section II: Subjects
Integrated B.Sc(Hons.) -M.Sc in Physics
Section II: Subjects
Central University of Jammu UG Admission Process 2022
It is clearly stated in the university prospectus that the 2022-2023 admission for all the courses offered by the Central University of Jammu shall be performed based on the CUCET/CUET 2022 merit score. The university may conduct examinations for some courses after the CUET result 2022 will out but that will solely depend on the approval of the competent bodies of the university. The university has also declared that apart from/ in addition to the CUET score, it shall follow the UGC regulations for the courses taught in the community college. The same rule will be applied to the B.Voc. Programmes.
According to NTA guidelines, Central University of Jammu shall publish a list of the selected candidates after the declaration of the CUET 2022 result. The candidates will be selected based on their CUET score, seat availability, and eligibility set by the university. The merit list shall be published on its official website. The university shall not allow a candidate for Central University of Jammu UG Admission process 2022 unless she appears in the CUET/CUCET examination 2022.
The selected candidates will be accepted as admitted to their preferred UG courses only after they furnish the required admission formalities. The Central University of Jammu UG Admission Process 2022 through CUET will depend on the following factors:
- Courses-wise eligibility criteria for Central University of Jammu UG Admission must be satisfied.
- Payment of Central University of Jammu UG Admission fees 2022 must be done on the scheduled date.
- The university-instructed formalities need to be completed before the scheduled date of admission.
- Documents in support of candidature and provided information must be produced for verification.
Documents Required for Central University of Jammu Admission UG 2022
The following documents need to be produced at the time of reporting or on the scheduled date of admission:
- Original Documents in support of information provided in the form
- NOC ( No Objection Certificate) in case a candidate is already employed in service.
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste and Category Certificate
- An undertaking explaining the reasons for a gap between the last examination qualified and present admission for more than 1 year. Candidates need to mention the activities in which they were engaged in that gap.
Note: University has declared that the selected candidates whose previous examination results prove to be clear and valid in all respects at the time of the prescribed admission date will get admission to their desired courses offered by the university.
Instructions for Central Jammu University UG 2022 Final Admission
- The candidates need to download and read the Admission Prospectus of 2022-2023 very carefully before initiating the admission process.
- The documents in support of the candidature provided must be valid in all respects.
- The documents need to be produced in their original form.
- The candidates must report at the scheduled date and time prescribed by the university. Failing to do so will cancel the candidature.
- Candidates should abide by all the rules described in the prospectus regarding seat reservation.
- The university shall follow the Central Educational Institutions Act 2006 to apply the reservation for 2022-2023 UG admission. Therefore, the students must be aware of the seat reservation policy.
- University instructions on admission date and admission rules must be followed. No request for the changes of admission date shall be entertained by the university.
- University shall not entertain any request for a change of the course at any stage of the admission process.
The university shall update the latest information regarding the Central University of Jammu UG Admission 2022 through CUET on its official website or on any other admission website it may launch in the future. Therefore, it’s the responsibility of the candidates to get in touch with the university through the website to get updates on the merit list, admission dates, etc.
For more information on the related topic, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!. Or you can dial our toll-free number 1800-572-9877 for any assistance.