Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CUET UG Admission 2022: Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan will accept undergraduate admissions this year through CUET UG 2022 scores and the online application process for the same commenced on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 12:01 PM. Eligible and interested candidates shall register for Visva Bharati University Counselling 2022 at the official CUET admissions portal at https://visvabharati.samarth.edu.in. The registration deadline is October 10, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Visva Bharati Counselling Registration fee for General (UR), OBC, and EWS categories is INR 250/- while that for SC, ST, and PwD categories is INR 100/-. The registration fee must be paid through visvabharati.samarth.edu.in portal using online payment methods of Net Banking or transactions through Credit/Debit cards. No cash payment will be accepted.
Also Read: CUET Admission 2022 Website (Direct Link)
Visva Bharati University CUET UG Admission 2022 Dates
CUK CUET Admission 2022 counselling dates are as follows:
Commencement of Online Application Process
September 21, 2022 at 12:01 PM (Wednesday)
Deadline to Submit Online Application Form
October 10, 2022 at 11:59 PM (Monday)
Display of Merit/Rank List
To be Announced Later
Also Read: CUET UG Admission 2022 Dates
Visva Bharati University CUET UG Admission 2022: Counselling Process
The counselling process for Visva Bharati Admissions 2022 is explained briefly below:
- Visva Bharati CUET Counselling 2022 will primarily be carried out online through visvabharati.samarth.edu.in admission portal for all courses.
- After the registrations conclude on October 10, a merit or rank list will be prepared in a course-wise manner.
- The ranks assigned in the merit list will be based on the CUET scores of the registered candidates and the tie-breaking policy given by Visva Bharati University.
- Usually, the counselling process will be held in three regular rounds, the detailed schedule for which will be conveyed soon.
- After the publication of the merit list, candidates will be required to fill out their preference choices online through the admission portal.
- Based on the course-wise rank lists and the college/programme preferences, seat allotments will be carried out.
- If any seats remain vacant after three rounds of counselling, additional round(s) may be carried as well which will be notified later on by the university.
You may also find helpful:
For more related Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!