- News byStream
CG PET Results Declared
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board declared the results of Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test 2016 on Thursday. CG PET is conducted for admission into various Engineering Colleges of Chhattisgarh. Exam was conducted on 24th of April.
CG PET also known as Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test. It is a state level engineering entrance exam of Chhattisgarh state. CG PET is conducted by Director of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh for admission to the government and private engineering colleges of the Chhattisgarh. Every year thousands of aspirants appear for CGPET seeking admission in the topmost Government & Private Engineering colleges of the state.
Sashwat Banchor scored First Rank in the State with 124 Marks. Sashwat is from Bhilai.
Deepak Agrawal from Raipur is Second topper of Chhattisgarh with 122 marks.
These are the top 10 rank holders:
- Sashwat Banchor
- Deepak Agrawal
- Karthik Vignesh
- Sashwat Maiti
- Animesh Singh
- Shubranshu Singh
- Aadarsh Sahu
- Navjot Bansal
- Rishab Kumar
- Krishna Vadhwaani
Counselling process will start from June. Based on the rankings in CG PET students will be allotted Colleges. Students have to personally attend the Counselling session and have to bring all the necessary documents with them.
There are around 52 Colleges of Engineering across Chhattisgarh.
Most preferred Engineering Colleges of Chhattisgarh:
- Bhilai Institute of Technology,Durg
- Shri Shankaracharya Technical Campus,Bhilai
- Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai
- OP Jindal University, Raigarh
- Government Engineering College, Raipu
- Government Engineering College, Bilaspur
- Government Engineering College, Bastar Jagdalpur
- Bhilai Institute of Technology,Raipur
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg
- MATS School of Engineering and Technology, MATS University Aaran
- Chhattisgarh Institute of Technology,Rajnandgaon
The organising body has announced the JEE Mains 2017 cut-off required for JEE Advanced 2017. The result of JEE Mains ...
Have you been worrying about your JEE Mains score and wondering whether you will get a college or not? Now is the time ...