- News byStream
CITD, Hyderabad Invites Applications for M.Tech Mechatronics
The Central Institute of Tool Design, Hyderabad is inviting applications for the admission into M.Tech Mechatronics for the academic year 2016-17. The course is being conducted in collaboration with JNTU, Hyderabad. It is one of the reputed institutes in Andhra Pradesh in the field of Mechatronics. The admissions are conducted based on the marks secured in an entrance exam conducted by the institute. The examination will be held on 10-July-2016. Here are the details of notification:-
- The candidates who have qualified B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ Automobile/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics with minimum qualifying marks of 55% from the institutions approved by AICTE.
- The last date for the submission of application is 2-July-2016
- The last date for the submission of applications with a late fee of Rs. 500 is 7-July-2016.
- The entrance examination will be conducted on 10-July-2016.
Process of Application:-
- The applications can be downloaded from the official website of the institute and it must be filled and sent to the prescribed address which is mentioned in the application.
- The applicants can also get the application by hand on any working day from 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
- The application fee for general category is Rs. 800/- whereas the application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 400
- PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- The application fee has to be paid in the form of DD.
- The SC/ST and PWD candidates must submit the proof of category which is duly signed by Gazetted Officer along with filled applications.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
While addressing the Question Hour in the Rajya Sabha today (30th March), Prakash Javadekar, HRD minister revealed that ...
The final countdown begins with only a few days left for JEE Mains 2017. Those who are writing JEE Mains in pen and ...