Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CLAT 2024 Daily Practice Questions for 30 August 2023: The consortium of NLUs will conduct CLAT 2024 on December 3, 2023. Continuing our daily practice question series for CLAT 2024 exam preparation for all law aspirants, we have shared the daily questions for today, August 30, 2023. Check the daily practice questions for CLAT 2024 for 30 August 2023 here.
CLAT 2024 Daily Practice Questions for 30 August 2023
Check out the daily practice questions for CLAT 2024 from each section with their answers below:
1. Name the spacecraft that has been successfully sent into space to probe into the planets in the solar system.
- Sputnik 19
- Cosmos 482
- Mariner 10
2. Which of the following is the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative of the erstwhile Facebook India to promote women entrepreneurship?
- Lean In
- Marching Forward
3. Which autonomous body is responsible for national accreditation structure for drones?
- Drone Council of India
- Unmanned Aircraft Council of India
- Manned Aircraft Council of India
- Quality Council of India
4. Mr. A, a tax-payer of various taxes levied by the State Government, filed a writ petition for issuance of a writ of mandamus directing the State to forbear from spending any amount from the public funds of the state for renovation of water tanks belonging to a Hindu temple in the State. These tanks were used by the general public, irrespective of their religious affiliation, for bathing and drinking purposes. In the given situation, which of the following statements is correct?
- The State is promoting or maintaining the Hindu religion.
- The State cannot be said to be promoting or maintaining the Hindu religion.
- The State is compelling citizens to pay tax for promotion of Hindu religion.
- The State is compelling citizens to pay tax for maintenance of Hindu religion
5. ‘X’ is a developing country. ‘X’ ratified the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change in 1995, and incorporated the provisions of the said convention in its domestic legislation addressing climate change in 1996. However, ‘X’ has been widely criticized in the international community for its failure in meeting the obligations under the said convention. ‘Y’ is a developed country. ‘Y’ ratified the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change in 1995, and has not incorporated the provisions of the said convention in its domestic legislation till date. ‘Y’ has been appreciated by the international community for its success in meeting the obligations under the said convention. In the given situation, which of the following statements is correct?
‘X’ is a monist State and ‘Y’ is a dualist State.
‘X’ is a dualist State and ‘Y’ is a monist State.
‘X’ and ‘Y’ are both monist States.
‘X’ and ‘Y’ are both dualist States.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.