CLAT 2024 Exam LIVE: The Consortium of National Law Universities will be conducting CLAT Exam 2024 from 2 PM to 4 PM today, December 3, 2023. For the examinees belonging to the PwD/SAP category, the exam will be held for 2 hours 40 minutes (till 4.40 P.M). The exam will be conducted offline in 130 exam centres across the country. Ahead of the CLAT 2023 exam, candidates must familiarize themselves with the OMR instructions and exam day guidelines provided by the authorities. These instructions will outline the proper method of marking the OMR answer sheets, guidelines for the examination hall, and other important details to ensure a smooth and fair conduct of the test.
CLAT 2024 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates who are appearing for the exam must check the exam day guidelines mentioned below
- They must reach the examination centre from 1 PM onwards. The CLAT 2024 exam will start at 2 PM sharp at the designated centres.
- Seats must be occupied by 1;30 PM in the exam hall as no entry after 2:15 will be allowed.
- They are required to carry the hall ticket along with a valid Government identity proof.
- Disability Certificates must be carried by PwD/ SAP candidates.
- Carrying any sort of electronic gadget inside the examination hall is banned.
- During the exam, candidates are not allowed to go outside the hall under any circumstances.
- Candidates found not abiding by the instructions will be disqualified.
CLAT 2024 Exam: Check OMR Instructions
The instructions related to marking answers in the OMR sheet have been given below-
- Before the exam, they will be provided 10 minutes to fill up the necessary fields in the OMR sheet.
- All the questions have to be marked in the OMR response sheet and Question booklet.
- The OMR sheet will comprise 2 parts. The first page is original and will be taken by invigilators. The second page of the sheet will be returned to the candidates.
- They must use a blue or black ballpoint pen to mark their answers on the sheet.
- Ensure the OMR response sheet should not be torn or folded, or else the candidate will be disqualified.
- In the sheet, shade the circle fully for the most appropriate answer without leaving any space.
CLAT 2024 Question Paper
The maximum marks of CLAT exam are 150 for 120 questions. There will be 5 sections in total in this undergraduate examination i.e., English language, current affairs, logical reasoning, legal reasoning, and quantitative techniques. To get detailed information on the question paper click on the link below.
CLAT Question Paper 2024 - To be Updated
CLAT 2024 Answer Key
Candidates await the release of answer keys after taking the examination. The marking scheme for both undergraduate and postgraduate is the same. A deduction of 0,25 marks for each incorrect attempt and 1 mark for every correct answer, will be given. Therefore, by clicking on the link below, candidates can stay updated with all the latest updates concerning the answer key.
CLAT Answer Key 2024 Live Updates - To be Updated
Know all the latest updates pertaining to the CLAT 2024 Exam, OMR sheet, exam day instructions, question paper, answer key, expected cutoffs and more!