- News byStream
CPE Status to 13 Colleges of Andhra Pradesh
13 colleges of Andhra Pradesh were granted CPE (Center for potential for excellence) by UGC. According to 12th Five Year Plan each and every college which got selected under CPE will be granted Rs.1.5 Crore by UGC. A total number of 124 colleges got CPE status in India. Whereas 3 colleges in Telanagna and 13 colleges in Andhra Pradesh granted were CPE status.
The following Aided Colleges of Andhra Pradesh secured CPE status:-
- Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala, Vijayawada
- KBN College(Autonomous), Vijayawada
- Dantaluri Narayana College(Autonomous), Bheemavaram
- SVKP and KSR Arts and Science College, Penugonda
The following Engineering colleges of Andhra Pradesh have been granted CPE status:-
- Sri Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupathi
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Nandyala-Kurnool
- G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool
- Lakki Reddy Bal Reddy Engineering College, Vijayawada
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering and Technology, Tirupathi
- NBKR institute of Science and Technology, Nellore
Apart from the above colleges 3 Government Degree Colleges secured CPE status. 4 colleges from Krishna District secured CPE status again.
Maharashtra stood at first place as 29 colleges secured CPE status, followed by Karnataka (16 Colleges) and Tamilnadu (7 Colleges).
Source:- Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...