Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CPET), Vijayawada invites applications for the Post Graduate Diploma Course in Plastic Processing and Testing (PGD – PPT). Chief Manager of CPET, Mr. B Srinivasulu gave the details about the course.
He said, “The course is being launched from this academic year. The admission process will commence from 27-June-2016. Students of 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh who have completed their UG in B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects can apply for the course”.
Details of the Course:-
- Eligibility: - B.Sc. with Chemistry as the group of study.
- Age Limit: - 25 Years. For SC & ST, 30 Years.
- Course Duration: - One and Half year.
- Total Intake: - 60 Seats.
- Payment of Fee: - Semester Wise.
- Last Date for the Submission of Application: - 24-June-2016.
- Cost of Application:- Free
- Availability of Applications: - The applications are available at CPET office at Autonagar, Vijayawada. It is located near Kaanur.
The Xerox copies of following documents must be submitted along with filled in applications:-
- Birth Certificate
- UG Marks Memo
- Caste Certificate
After the completion of course, the candidates will be awarded with certificate and placements will be provided in various plastic companies across Andhra Pradesh.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada