Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CPET), Vijayawada invites applications for the Post Graduate Diploma Course in Plastic Processing and Testing (PGD – PPT). Chief Manager of CPET, Mr. B Srinivasulu gave the details about the course.
He said, “The course is being launched from this academic year. The admission process will commence from 27-June-2016. Students of 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh who have completed their UG in B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects can apply for the course”.
Details of the Course:-
- Eligibility: - B.Sc. with Chemistry as the group of study.
- Age Limit: - 25 Years. For SC & ST, 30 Years.
- Course Duration: - One and Half year.
- Total Intake: - 60 Seats.
- Payment of Fee: - Semester Wise.
- Last Date for the Submission of Application: - 24-June-2016.
- Cost of Application:- Free
- Availability of Applications: - The applications are available at CPET office at Autonagar, Vijayawada. It is located near Kaanur.
The Xerox copies of following documents must be submitted along with filled in applications:-
- Birth Certificate
- UG Marks Memo
- Caste Certificate
After the completion of course, the candidates will be awarded with certificate and placements will be provided in various plastic companies across Andhra Pradesh.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada