The admit cards for the Common Entrance Exam (CET) B.Ed will be released today by the Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Maharashtra. Admissions to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme offered by universities based in Maharashtra will be done on the basis of this exam.
Admit Cards for the exam can be downloaded by the candidates either through the official website of Maharashtra CET or through the website of Maharashtra DHE. B.Ed CET 2017 will be conducted by Maharashtra DHE on May 13 and May 14.
Steps to download Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2017 Admit Card:
- Go to either of the official websites mentioned above.
- On the home page of both the websites, look for the B.Ed CET Admit Card 2017 link and click on it.
- On the new page, fill in your registration number and other details. Click the submit button.
- The admit card of B.Ed CET Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout. Also, download and save it for later reference.
Once you have downloaded the admit card, you will be required to affix a recent passport size picture on the picture box provided on the admit card. It is essential to carry the admit card on the day of the exam along with a valid ID proof.
After the declaration of result, the candidates will be able to secure seats in the first year of the two-year regular Teacher Training Program. The B.Ed. course is for aspirants who want to teach at the school level.