The Delhi School of Business (DSB) has opened its gates for students interested in admission to its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme.
- Duration of the programme: two years
About the course:
The institute will be providing the students with specialisations in the following courses:
- PGDM in International Business
- PGDM in Marketing
- PGDM in Human Resource Management
- PGDM in Finance
Note: The admission process has already been started.
- Last date to apply for the course: November 30, 2016.
Also Read: Alliance University Open for MBA/PGDM '17
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree from a renowned institute. Also, they must have secured atleast 50% marks in their final bachelor level exams.
- Aspirants who are currently waiting for the results of their exams or will be appearing for their final exams are also eligible to apply for the programme.
Note: In case students are belonging to SC/ST/Differently Abled category, they will be provided with relaxation of 5% marks while applying for the course.
In order to apply for the PGDM course offered by the Delhi School of Business, students will have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates must log onto the official website of Delhi School of Business.
- You will see an admission drop down menu on the page.
- Click on the same and select ‘Online Application’ from the menu.
- Candidates will now have to create a login id and password
- Fill in the required details asked in the application form.
- Submit the required documents by attaching the same along with the application form.
- Application fee details: Rs.1100/-
- The application fee is to be paid via online mode.
Note: In case a student is unable to log onto the website online or does not have access to the internet, he/ she can also apply for the course and pay the application fee by visiting the campus admission counter.
Further, the students are recommended to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
While selecting the candidates for the programme, aspirant will have to appear for the following qualifying rounds:
- Psychometric, tests
- Numerical Assessments
- Written Analysis
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview (GDPI) rounds
Below is the detailed differentiation on the basis of the weightage provided to each and every round:
|Selection Round||Weightage (percentage)|
|Entrance Test Score||30|
All the best!