- News byStream
Delhi School of Business Announces Admission for PGDM Programme 2017
The Delhi School of Business (DSB) has opened its gates for students interested in admission to its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme.
- Duration of the programme: two years
About the course:
The institute will be providing the students with specialisations in the following courses:
- PGDM in International Business
- PGDM in Marketing
- PGDM in Human Resource Management
- PGDM in Finance
Note: The admission process has already been started.
- Last date to apply for the course: November 30, 2016.
Also Read: Alliance University Open for MBA/PGDM '17
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree from a renowned institute. Also, they must have secured atleast 50% marks in their final bachelor level exams.
- Aspirants who are currently waiting for the results of their exams or will be appearing for their final exams are also eligible to apply for the programme.
Note: In case students are belonging to SC/ST/Differently Abled category, they will be provided with relaxation of 5% marks while applying for the course.
In order to apply for the PGDM course offered by the Delhi School of Business, students will have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates must log onto the official website of Delhi School of Business.
- You will see an admission drop down menu on the page.
- Click on the same and select ‘Online Application’ from the menu.
- Candidates will now have to create a login id and password
- Fill in the required details asked in the application form.
- Submit the required documents by attaching the same along with the application form.
- Application fee details: Rs.1100/-
- The application fee is to be paid via online mode.
Note: In case a student is unable to log onto the website online or does not have access to the internet, he/ she can also apply for the course and pay the application fee by visiting the campus admission counter.
Further, the students are recommended to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
While selecting the candidates for the programme, aspirant will have to appear for the following qualifying rounds:
- Psychometric, tests
- Numerical Assessments
- Written Analysis
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview (GDPI) rounds
Below is the detailed differentiation on the basis of the weightage provided to each and every round:
|Selection Round||Weightage (percentage)|
|Entrance Test Score||30|
All the best!
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...