- News byStream
Admission Notice- Alliance University Open for MBA/PGDM '17
The Alliance University of Karnataka is open for admission to their MBA i.e. Masters in Business Administration and PGDM i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Management for the academic year 2017.
Who can Apply:
- Students who wish to apply should possess a bachelor's degree from a known or recognised university
- Interested students must have scored a minimum of 50 percent in their undergraduate degree course to be eligible to apply
- Scores of any one of the following exams should also be submitted - Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Xavier's Aptitude Test (XAT), All India Management Association's Test for Management Admissions (ATMA), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT), Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) or the university level Alliance Management Admission Test (AMAT).
How to Apply:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the university.
- Offline application method is also available. Students can avail the application form from the Office of Admissions of the Alliance University and will be charged an application fee of Rs. 1000. NRI and SAARC national candidates will have to pay the application fees of Rs. 2000 in cash, or with a DD in favour of 'Alliance University' payable at Bengaluru.
For more details refer to the official website or contact the authorities.
Who will be Selected:
Selection of students will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Score of AMAT i.e. Alliance Management Aptitude Test or any of the above-mentioned management exam
- Personal Interview
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Essay Writing
Dates to Remember:
|Last Date to Apply for MBA at Bangalore||26th September 2016|
|Last Date to Apply for PGDM at Bangalore||6th October 2016|
|Last Date to Apply for MBA at Delhi or Kolkata||30th September 2016|
|Last Date to Apply for PGDM at Delhi or Kolkata||15th October 2016|
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Another big development in the procedure of JEE Mains exam, attendance at the exam centers will be taken through ...
Almost every B-School aspirant is worried about the fee structure of MBA courses. If you are preparing for B-School ...