The School of Open Learning (SOL) – Delhi University has commenced the admission process for Under Graduate (UG) courses for the academic session 2018-19. Indian nations, as well as foreign nations residing in India, are eligible to apply for UG courses offered by SOL. Candidates can check all the details pertaining to DU SOL UG admissions 2018-19 here.
Courses Offered at Delhi University School of Open Learning:
The following are the UG courses offered by the School of Open Learning of DU: -
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.A. (Hons) Political Science
- B.A. (Hons) English
DU SOL UG Admissions 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum Qualification: Candidates who have cleared Class 12 from a recognised board are eligible to register for any of the UG courses offered by DU SOL.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Com (Hons): Applicants should have at least 55% of marks in Class 12. Candidates from any stream in Class 12 can apply for B.Com (Hons) course. Candidates who pursued Class 12 in vocational must have 60% marks.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Com: The applicants should have at least 40% of marks in Class 12.
Eligibility Criteria for B.A (Hons) Political Science: The applicants should have 50% of marks in Class 12. Candidates from any stream in Class 12 can register for B.A. (Hons) Political Science course.
Eligibility Criteria for B.A. (Hons) English: The applicants should have at least 65% of marks in Class 12 and 75% of marks in English core or 65% of marks in Functional English/ English Elective.
DU SOL UG Admissions 2018-19 Application Process:
Candidates who are eligible for the admission as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above must follow the below steps to fill the online application for DU SOL UG courses.
- Candidates must note that they are allowed to apply for any one of the courses out of four.
- Candidates will have to open the official website of DU SOL.
- On the homepage of DU SOL website, candidates can find an option, i.e., “New User’.
- Click on the option
- A new page will open.
- Fill the Registration Form by entering the required details.
- After the successful registration, Login Credentials will be sent to candidate’s E-Mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Now, click on ‘Login’ option on the official website and enter the login credentials.
- The online application form will open on a new page.
- Fill the application form, upload the relevant documents and click on ‘Verify’ button.
- Finally, pay the course fee, take the printout of fee receipt and download the ID Card.
Also Read: Symbiosis Distance MBA Admissions Now Open
DU SOL UG Admissions 2018-19 Important Dates:
August 31, 2018, is the last date to register for UG courses offered by DU SOL.
For the latest DU SOL news and updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.