- News byStream
DKTE Institute Selects 11 Students for Summer Internship in Germany
Summer Internship of Students at HOF University, Germany
HOF University of Applied Sciences, Germany has selected 11 students of S.Y and T.Y.B.Text for Summer Internship. Prof. (Dr.) Wolfgang Schrott HOF University, Germany visited DKTE Campus on 16.02.2016 and interviewed the students and selected these eleven students for internship.
This activity is the part of MOU between HOF University, Germany and DKTE. The selected students will undergo training at HOF University and Technical Textiles related industries at Germany and will also undertake a research project.
DKTE institute conducts ten degree courses in Textiles, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology and Electronic Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering, three diploma courses in Textiles and seven postgraduate course in textiles as well as Mechanical Engineering and Electronic Engineering The total student strength of the institute is around 3000 and has 176 teaching faculty members and 285 non-teaching staff. The management has provided excellent infrastructural facilities and a highly qualified staff.
DKTEs are committed to achieve academic excellence, impart high quality technical education, training, expertise in various industries and engineering programmes, thereby enhancing the intrinsic abilities capabilities, thinking process of students besides promoting there engineering and technological skills. DKTE are committed to comply with the requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of quality management systems.
- To provide a sound academic and research environment to students for a complete learning experiences.
- To provide state of the art technical infrastructure and motivate students to realize their own potential.
- To provide technological and managerial skills and ensure all round development of the students .
- To offer quality relevant and cost effective programmes to produce engineers as per requirements of the industry and other sectors of employments.
- To offer research development, consultancy, testing services and customized Training to meet specific needs of the industry thereby promoting self employment & entrepreneurship amongst students.
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...