Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU), Jabalpur is one of the 22 National Law Universities (NLUs) that accept scores of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for their admission process. All NLUs, except National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi), conduct their bachelor and masters level selection through CLAT UG and CLAT PG.
On July 10, DNLU Jabalpur released an official notification stating that the university will not use CLAT PG for its LL.M admissions. It has opted out of CLAT 2021 for the academic year 2021-22 only for the Master of Law (LL.M) admission process. The selection of candidates for the PG law programme will be done through the new process curated by the law institute.
DNLU LL.M Admission Process 2021 (Revised)
DNLU Jabalpur has revised its selection process for the LL.M programme. The university will not be conducting its LL.M admissions through CLAT PG 2021 for the academic session 2021-22. The new selection process of DNLU for LL.M has been explained below.
DNLU LL.M Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognised board of education, followed by a bachelor degree in law.
- The five year integrated law courses and the three year Bachelor of Law (LL.B) done after a UG degree are both accepted for minimum qualification requirement.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have scored at least 55% marks in aggregate at the UG level.
- Those who belong to the reserved categories are given a relaxation of 5%, hence their aggregate score should not be less than 50%.
DNLU LL.M Selection Process 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted for LL.M at Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU) on the basis of the marks scored by them in the UG law degree.
- The aggregate marks obtained by applicants in the degree of BA LL.B/ BBA LL.B/ B.Com LL.B/ B.Sc LL.B/ 3 Year LL.B will be considered for the admission process.
- All applicants will have to appear for a Personal Interview round that will be conducted by the university.
- The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview round as well as their aggregate score in the UG degree.
If you have any other queries about DNLU LL.M admission process 2021, write to us through the QnA Zone. You can also call on the toll-free student helpline number 1800-572-9877 or fill the Common Application Form for admission assistance from our experts.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more information and updates on law admissions in India.