Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) in Telangana has announced direct admission for UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses for the academic session 2018-19.
UG Courses Offered by BRAOU:
Following undergraduate courses are offered by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University:
BRAOU PG Courses:
Following postgraduate courses are offered by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University:
For the complete list of PGD, Diploma and Certificate courses, candidates can visit the official website of BRAOU.
Eligibility for BRAOU Courses:
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate in regular mode or Open School mode are eligible for the direct admission for UG courses.
- Candidates who have qualified BRAOU ET (Eligibility Test) in the last four years (2014-18) are eligible for the direct admission to PG courses.
BRAOU Application Process:
- Interested candidates must register for preferred courses by visiting the official website of BRAOU.
- The registration link is active on the homepage of BRAOU website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Fill the details carefully and submit the application.
- The candidates can pay the course fee by using credit/ debit card.
- Candidates can also visit the nearest AP Online/ TS Online centre to pay the registration fee.
- Upload the payment details on the official website and take the printout of admission confirmation letter.
BRAOU Important Dates:
- September 05, 2018, is the last date to register for BRAOU admissions 2018-19.
- With a late fee of Rs. 200, September 12, 2018, is the last date.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest BRAOU news & updates.